Obviously this would include songs, spoken word and other vocal sounds, it could also include found vocal sounds (radio/TV/field recordings) and processed vocal sounds. But any recording submitted should include sounds coming from the human mouth. There can be other sounds (instrumental, environmental etc) too of course, but the voice must be present/
1. All tracks must be exactly two minutes long. And feature vocal sounds.
2. Tracks can be in any audio format, but WAV or AIFF are preferable, but I'm happy to take recordings made on phones, cassette recorders, studios, whatever.
3. Only one track per contributor.
4. No cover versions. Versions of traditional songs would be OK however. But no material in copyright canbe used or sampled (unless you hold the copyright!)
5. Despite the release date, I am not looking for seasonal material. The compilation should be enjoyable all year.
6. Offensive material will be refused- I have final say on this.
7. Be aware of the sort of label Linear Obsessional is.
8. Tracks should be sent to my email - firstname.lastname@example.org with title and artist, any notes, and an accompanying picture if you want.
9. Tracks should not have appeared elsewhere.
11. Deadline for submissions is 15th December 2016. Do not release your tracks individally until after the compilation is released on Christmas Eve.
12. The resulting compilation will be released as a free download on Linear Obsessional on December 24th 2016, and all tracks will be under a creative commons licence.
-Richard Sanderson - 14th November 2016